activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jarmo Sorvari <jarmo.sorv...@tamk.fi>
Subject ActiveMQ and the Windows world
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:21:17 GMT
Hi

Some Googling did not give me much on this, so I ask here:

How do people here read and write the ActiveMQ from the windows world? Preferably using PowerShell,
but anything goes...

Tried to find STOMP implementations or native jms speakers, but it was surprisingly scant.
My present guess is that we would be best off reading and writing queues using ActiveMQ's
REST interface. Seems to me, though, that in that case, running amq from the ServiceMix package
is not possible (how do you activate amq's REST there?), but rather install amq on its own.

Jarmo Sorvari
Tampere University of Applied Sciences
Finland