activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Does Publisher Flow Control work across a Network Bridge?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:10:53 GMT
In that situation, broker 2 will PFC broker 1, and then (later, once broker
1 hits a usage limit) broker 1 will PFC the producer.

In a NoB, each broker acts as a producer or a consumer on each
networkConnector, so the brokers experience the same interactions that
clients do, and any interaction between two clients (sending a message,
PFC, etc.) happens because that interaction has happened repeatedly across
each network link where the brokers play the roles of producer and/or
consumer.