activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Oliveira Nascimento <daniel.nascime...@devexmining.com>
Subject Route MQTT messages to webservice
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 20:34:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting using the routing capabilities of ActiveMQ and I wish to
connect some sensors connected using MQTT to a web application polling a
REST webservice.

Following the ActiveMQ example using the first scenario commands everything
works fine, and a get the message printed in console. But when I try, the
second scenario commands, anything is printed.

Anybody could tell me what is missing in the second scenario?

1) Scenario
# Producer
curl -XPOST -d "body=message" "http://admin:admin@localhost
:8161/api/message?destination=topic://test&clientId=producer"

# Consumer
curl -XGET "http://admin:admin@localhost
:8161/api/message?destination=topic://test&clientId=consumer"

2)
# Producer
mosquitto_pub  -i producer2 -u admin -P admin -m "body=message" -t test

# Consumer
curl -XGET "http://admin:admin@localhost
:8161/api/message?destination=topic://test&clientId=consumer"

Thanks,
--

*Daniel Oliveira Nascimento *