activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq5.11 producer speed and consumer speed is lower,why?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 19:47:18 GMT
What do you mean by "test message from supplier to consumer is 12000"?  A
lot of things factor in to the performance of ActiveMQ such as message
size, persistent/non-persistent messages, disk speed, message selectors,
number of consumers and producers, etc.  3000 mps is a reasonable speed
depending on what you are doing and the hardware involved.  I've seen
speeds faster and slower than that, depending on the factors that I listed.