activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject how do you test rollback with an embedded broker?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 23:14:44 GMT
OK.

For the life of me I can’t get this to work.

https://gist.github.com/burtonator/eb7a70e1750080ca621e

Basically I want to call rollback() so that a message is retries later.
This way if there’s a transient but like a database connection failing it
gets retried (but of course uses the retry policy).

The problem is that it just doesn’t work.

I tried creating too ‘clients’ whereby each has its own client ID.  That
doesn’t work either.

I went through the tests in ActiveMQ and didn’t see anything obvious
there.  I must be missing something super obvious….

Any thoughts?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*