activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject RE: Does Publisher Flow Control work across a Network Bridge?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:01:21 GMT
I assumed it worked that way, but I wasn't sure.  Thank you.

Is there a specific Test Case that proves this?

From: Tim Bain [via ActiveMQ] [mailto:ml-node+s2283324n4702052h91@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:04 PM
To: Billy Buzzard
Subject: Re: Does Publisher Flow Control work across a Network Bridge?

In that situation, broker 2 will PFC broker 1, and then (later, once broker
1 hits a usage limit) broker 1 will PFC the producer.

In a NoB, each broker acts as a producer or a consumer on each
networkConnector, so the brokers experience the same interactions that
clients do, and any interaction between two clients (sending a message,
PFC, etc.) happens because that interaction has happened repeatedly across
each network link where the brokers play the roles of producer and/or
consumer.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Does-Publisher-Flow-Control-work-across-a-Network-Bridge-tp4702039p4702052.html
NAML<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>