activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any data streaming example ?
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 00:35:13 GMT
On 09/24/2015 08:14 PM, Chaomei Lo wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Would you please answer this question I have asked in below ?
>
> "With the PERSISTENT delivery mode, all the
> messages supposed to receive were received, however, with the
> NON_PERSISTENT, consumer stop receiving in the middle.  I would like to know
> why it stop receiving"
>
> Thanks.

Without more detailed information about what the application is doing it
would be difficult to say, perhaps the send exceeds the memory limit and
cannot send any additional messages, or could be something completely
different.  Have a look at your broker logs when this happens to see if
it informs you of the situation.