activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Nothing on queues, Journal files not getting cleaned up
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:43:53 GMT
Hello,

How is it that our journal files continue to grow, yet no messages are on the queues?

ActiveMQ 5.11.1, Using KahaDB (not levelDB).

How can you tell if a kahaDB scheduler is waiting, and in need of clearing?

Nothing on the Advisory queues (no network of brokers), nothing on the DLQ.  Where else can
I look?  Our txlogs are very large as well.  Application Teams advise their transaction processing
IS committing on gets and puts, etc..

Regards,

Barry