activemq-users mailing list archives

From saikumargv <sgandap...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject Queue/Topic level authentication for specific users
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:36:03 GMT
Hi,

We are designing a messaging platform which would allow users to be created
dynamically and allow access to specific queues and topics. It would be
using LDAP server for authentication and authorization.

>From the RedHat documentation I see that we can enable user level
authentication using the Cached LDAP Authorization Plug-In.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_A-MQ/6.2/html/Security_Guide/LDAP-AddAuthzEntries.html
However, this allows any user to read or write to ANY queue/topic as long as
the user has Read/Write access.

What we are looking for is a solution which allows Queue/Topic level access
to specific users.
For example, user_A should be allowed Read/Write access to queue_A, but Read
only access to queue_B.
I don't know if I am missing something in the documentation.

Can any of your please provide some clarity on this and if this is possible
to be setup out of the box?

Thanks,
Sai