activemq-users mailing list archives

From horvie <david.hor...@artes.si>
Subject Re: Admin objects not registered with Wildfy 8/9 and remote Apache Artemis 1.0.0
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:32:24 GMT
Currently we are using Wildfy with integrated HornetQ.
We have multiple applications with MessageProducers sending to Queues that
are looked up from JNDI. We are strictly using classes from JMS API.
Now we are trying to migrate to standalone Apache Artemis. If my
understanding is correct; since Artemis JCA RA binds ConnectionFactory to
JNDI, if admin objects were also bound we wouldn't have to make any changes
to the application code (or make it JMS implementation specific).