activemq-users mailing list archives

From tras <tra...@ccbilleu.com>
Subject Re: Managing Inactive Offline Durable Subscription
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:53:44 GMT
Thanks for your reply. Yes true, however the issue is that that durable
client ID cannot be deleted and messages are not being consumed since its
offline thus we are running out of storage. This means that when using
activemq 5.7, we are stuck with a useless offline subscription.

Is there a workaround we can do to delete that offline subscription, until
we upgrade the version of activemq from 5.7?