activemq-users mailing list archives

From "sperling.alexander" <sperl...@dakosy.de>
Subject Expiring connection ActiveMQConnection due to "java.io.EOFException"
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:05:00 GMT
Hello,

we have strange exceptions after some time with our ActiveMQ (version
5.11.1) installation. This ActiveMQ is used by several Apache Camel services
for communication to each other.

The first warning we've got in our log was:

After that there are a lot of

The log of activemq broker contains following line (there is a 2 hours gap
because of UTC setting):

We suppose, that there was a large amount of data inside a message of a
queue. Is there another reason for this exception and better, is there a
solution for that?