activemq-users mailing list archives

From jamesTheCruncher <ja...@mcruncher.com>
Subject Re: What is the correct way to throttle ActiveMQ producers who send persistent messages in batches to a queue?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 00:47:39 GMT
Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
I agree it is not as such bad to see "Producer stopped" message immediately
after "Producer throttled". I merely registered the observations from my
test which had no ProducerWindowSize configured.
Now that my doubts are cleared, let me try this and come back to you.
I am not aware of TCP buffers that you mentioned.
But can you tell me more about the TCP buffers of broker and producer? Where
can I get more information about that? Is it possible to configure them?