activemq-users mailing list archives

From wangjunwei <keleking...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: jmsexception unknown PUBREL xx received
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:51:53 GMT
Hi Tim,I changed the max heapsize in the env script as followings:set ACTIVEMQ_OPTS=-Xms4G
-Xmx4G -Xss1m -XX:NewSize=1G -XX:MaxNewSize=1G -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=50%
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=2 -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:+UseBiasedLocking
Now these jmsexceptions have decreased dramatically. the broker can support 1000 connections
now. but I think it could be more, maybe at least four or five thousand connections since
I watched from jconsole that the total consumed physical memory is merely 1GB´╝îalmost 10%
CPU. Is that possible to support 4-5 thousand connections simutanously with 10Kb size message
per connection using single broker? How to achieve it?I found from the activemq.log file that
if I continuously load test above 1000 connections, the connection will be reset or droped.
It makes me think that 1000 connections is single broker's limit. but the memory/cpu/network
performed good enough. so puzzled..
where my activemq.xml configuration  is different from the default one:
<transportConnector name="mqtt" uri="mqtt://0.0.0.0:1883?maximumConnections=40000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=1048576000&amp;transport.defaultKeepAlive=3600000&amp;wireFormat.maxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=30000&amp;wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>
 I am using Paho M2mqtt to send mqtt messages.

> Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:50:54 -0400
> From: tabish121@gmail.com
> To: users@activemq.apache.org
> Subject: Re: jmsexception unknown PUBREL xx received
>
> On 08/22/2015 12:17 PM, wangjunwei wrote:
> > Hi all, I am on a project and doing stress test to activemq. I noticed lots of
WARN messagesJmsexception unknown PUBREL xxx recived when I launched above 800 connections
from our four different windows server simutanously. which xxx is an integer numbermeanwhile
I noticed lots of jave.net.socketexception connection reset, write error and etc.I am using
activemq 5.11.1 and M2mqtt 4.1.0.0  paho .net library as MQTT client. and the per mqtt  message
size is 10Kb. the broker configuration is the default setting.but from the windows performance
monitor, the captured data showed that CPU is less than 70% on average,memory is used only
1Gb, disk write 40Kb/s no disk queue, network bandwidth consumed 80%. all seems good.if I
use less than 200 connections, there is no these exceptions.can anyone sheld light on this?
Thanks