activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis: Cannot send or receive to queue
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 01:14:31 GMT
Amqp is a different thing. There is no way to know if the consumer is towards a queue or a
topic.

I don't remember who I talked about this in person (Tim Bish?). And I believe this is an issue
even for activemq 5. It's more about the Amqp jams mapping.

I have open a task to review Amqp on artemis and I can revisit this as part of that.

Sent from my iPad