activemq-users mailing list archives

From "yang.yang.zz" <yang.yang...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.usage.MemoryUsage consumes 95% of the memory?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:12:26 GMT

We haven't got a yokuit setup yet. Only using the JMC and MAT to found this.
We'll try if possible.

Just from the 5.11.1 source code, I see the callbacks list is being added
from this method:

Usage.notifyCallbackWhenNotFull()

Is there a possible guess how it can be called 200 million times within a
few minutes when monitoring a queue which has only 200MB.

To me, it certainly looks like a bug in 5.11.1. However, we don't have time
to switch to other versions. Can the MemoryUsage be disabled through the
broker configuration?