activemq-users mailing list archives

From jamesTheCruncher <ja...@mcruncher.com>
Subject Re: What is the correct way to throttle ActiveMQ producers who send persistent messages in batches to a queue?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:59:21 GMT
Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for the detailed response.
Yes, I am aware that PFC will kick in eventually and do a collateral damage
while using async sends without configuring /Producer Window Size/.

However, I am not seeing that collateral damage when sending messages in
batches with batch size > 1. Messages are enqueued continuously as though
PFC is turned off until the /storeUsage/ limit is reached.