activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlindwall <jlindw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Depending on TransportListener for cache consistency
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:27:32 GMT
You raise some valid-sounding concerns: specifically the information that
there can be message loss for non-durable subscriptions even in the absence
of a connection failure or broker failure.

Our cached items remain cached for extended periods, so we'd in trouble if
we miss a cache message for any reason.

I am now thinking we need to use durable subscribers for these cache
messages, unless there is some other activemq magic that I'm overlooking.

Thanks!