activemq-users mailing list archives

From sheltomt <shelt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a 2nd broker to a default installation
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 15:20:19 GMT
The new broker would be independent

The existing broker is simply on the default installation.  No "create"
statement was used that would generate one of the seperate broker instance
directory structures.

Our main concern here is leaving the current installation untouched and
working, with no need to change any ports or code for that instance.

So from what you're saying, if I simply create that second broker, which
would create it's subdirectory structure under
./activeMQinstallpath/instance2/ , that will not only leave the initial
installation untouched, but will allow me to fully modify the new broker for
port config, as well as having it's own queue database, etc?