activemq-users mailing list archives

From olliog <ogart...@clairvista.com>
Subject Xamarin: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 03:27:20 GMT
Hi everyone,

I could build Apache.NMS via the in 1.7 provided Android project. But when I
tried to establish a connection to an ActiveMQ server, I got:

No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection

A quick google search pointed me in the direction that Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
is needed for that to work. Is that correct and if so, is there a Xamarin
project for that or how can I integrate that into a Xamarin solution?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Oliver