activemq-users mailing list archives

From "paulo.azevedo" <paulo.azev...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Not getting Expired and Discarded advisory notifications for Topic.
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:09:56 GMT
Hello,

I cannot manage to receive any Advisory Message for Expired or Discarded
messages on a Topic *with non durable consumers only*.

I have a TTL set in my message and when I send it to a topic and no consumer
is interested in the message type the message should timeout but I don't
receive any Advisory Message in the Expired or Discarded Advisory topic.

I have the advisoryForDiscardingMessages in my config like this.
<policyEntry topic=">" *advisoryForDiscardingMessages="true"*>

Any idea how to get notified about Expired or Discarded messages on a Topic
without using durable consumers?

Thanks.