activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Persistent messages sent to queue not picked up by JMS consumer, unless restarted.
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 05:19:04 GMT
Since it sounds like this is easily reproducible, can you try the same
setup with 5.11.1?  It's entirely possible this is simply a bug that was
fixed sometime between 5.7.0 (which is pretty old) and the latest release.
If it is, you'll have two options: upgrade to a version that has the fix
(the latest one, i.e. 5.11.1, would be the recommended one), or download
the 5.7.0 source and the source of the fix and patch the fix onto 5.7.0 so
you can stay with 5.7.0.  Of course, if it's still an issue in the current
baseline, then we'll want to know more about what the symptoms are so we
can try to pinpoint the cause and work on a fix.

Tim