activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Using Broker clusters, javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:xx
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:35:38 GMT
Are you able to make a minimal test case that illustrates the problem
consistently and quickly?  (Ideally this would be a single consumer on a
single destination; the simpler the better.)  If you can make something
that someone else can easily run to demonstrate the problem, one of us
would be able to attach a debugger and try to figure out what's going on...

Tim