activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Using Broker clusters, javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:xx
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 04:06:59 GMT
I'm guessing here because I don't really know the relevant code, but maybe
when you don't set useJmx="true", it's creating two different JMX contexts
for your broker?  I can't explain why that would be, but maybe someone else
here can.

However, another user appeared to have the same problem two years ago, but
never found an explanation:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/useJmx-false-two-brokers-getting-exception-due-to-jmx-td4671456.html

Either way, it sounds like you've got the system running and don't need any
more help with this.  Am I right?

Tim