activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Apollo Support Cluster Deployment?
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:15:23 GMT
first: I don't know how you did that, but it seems you cross-posted
with all the activemq lists (including commit, commit-subscribe, ... I
had about of 20 entries to remove before I sent this response.

second: Why don't you take a look on ActiveMQ-Artemis. A lot of
Apollo's philosophy has been already incorporated into Artemis. Some
people feel like they are running Apollo when they are running
Artemis:

- The CLI is very similar to Apollo (how you create and run servers,
this was contributed by Hiram himself)
- We already have cluster on Artemis
- We have multi-protocol on Artemis.
- We are improving it quite a lot (look at the JIRA)
- it's an activemq project as well.
- It's written in Java, so you don't need to learn Scala to improve it

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com