activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ(MQTT) crash when subscribe
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:42:48 GMT
It's difficult to track down the cause based on what you have provided
because unfortunately the full stack trace is missing for the
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.  The broker needs to be updated to log the
full stack trace which I can update.  I can let you know when the latest
snapshot has that change so you can try it again and hopefully have some
more information to help debug the issue.

Also, I doubt many people here are familiar with using that PHP client.
Would it be possible to try your example with a different kind of client to
see if the issue still exists? The easiest to debug is if it is a Java test
case.