activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ uses 100% CPU
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:11:34 GMT
See if you can enable Java mission control and then use a threaded profile
of it in production. I’m REALLY happy with JMC. The license says you can
use it for development which I think is ok if you have a production box to
debug a problem and then disable it afterwards.  Either way it’s very easy
to work with.