activemq-users mailing list archives

From geekcoder <ravi.chakravar...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ upgrade from 5.5.1 to 5.10.2
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:26:15 GMT
Hi All,

Planning to a do a upgrade from 5.5.1 to 5.10.2  for our client.
Would like to know what are the considerations we should take for a version
upgrade as there is no documentation available.

How the messages in the queues need to be migrated/moved from source to the
target version.Is there a utility to do this or we should process all the
messages at the source and once complete then only we should do a upgrade
activity

Looking for a answer at the earliest.

Thanks