activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ replicated leveldb with 2 brokers(replica = 1)
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:29:01 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to move to using LevelDB replication. We will only have 2 nodes
to run ActiveMq on, one for the master and one for the slave.  We also
intend to run ZooKeeper on 3 nodes.

My intention is that if one server goes down ActiveMQ will continue to
operate.  I have had to set the property for LevelDB, replicas to 1 to get a
master to start on its own.

As I can see that it is recommended to use odd number of nodes with levelDB
replication. What are the corner cases or side effect of using the above
mentioned configuration ?

Thanks,
Anuj