activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kacu <kacpe.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ uses 100% CPU
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:28:04 GMT
I found  on AMQ site http://activemq.apache.org/leveldb-store.html that
"Both KahaDB and the LevelDB store have to do periodic garbage collection
cycles to determine which log files can deleted. In the case of KahaDB, this
can be quite expensive as you increase the amount of data stored and can
cause read/write stalls while the collection occurs. The LevelDB store uses
a much cheaper algorithm to determine when log files can be collected and
avoids those stalls."

So maybe my problem is happening because of KahaDB (I have -Xms1G -Xmx1G).
Maybe switch to LevelDB is a solution?
What do you think?