activemq-users mailing list archives

From Snehal Dakhare <snehal.dakh...@rediffmail.com>
Subject error in performing load testing for more than 1000 records in Active MQ 5.6
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:57:10 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm using version of ActiveMQ 5.6.
While performing load testing of more than 1000 records I am getting below
error:

javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did not send
his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1380)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1466)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:503)

I have done the required configurations as below:

maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=104857600;wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=30000&amp;wireFormat.maxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=10000"

Still facing same problem.

Please provide the solution for processing records more than 1000.

Thanks,
Snehal