activemq-users mailing list archives

From Cadmean <hzcadm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Transport failed, please helpT_T
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:32:08 GMT
1. Since all the clients are in the INTRANET, I don't think the network could
be a problem, but I will check it anyway.

2. Right now, I haven't started producing messages. In this case, all the
clients are just consumers without receving any messages. So I think the
message redeliveries can not be the cause of the problem.

The next thing I will try to do is opening debug logging to see if there is
any helpful information.

Thanks a lot. :D

artnaseef wrote