activemq-users mailing list archives

From spamtrap <nospam.1.friedbad...@spamgourmet.com>
Subject Re: Allowing another consumer to have a message (ActiveMQ-CPP)
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:30:04 GMT
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:01:16 -0600, Tim Bain
<tbain@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

>Confirm that step by step.  Are the messages still on the broker when the
>transaction rolls back?  Are they still on the broker when the client
>disconnects?  Wherever you lose them, the previous step is the one to
>investigate.

I've now done this.  The message is still there when the transaction
rolls and and the broker disconnects.  It is still there when the
client disconnects.  It is still there when I create a new consumer.
It 'disappears' when I restart the session.  In the broker log I can
see an Acknowledgement at this time, but it wasn't done by me.