activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Active MQ 5.11.1 MQTT Message is automatically sent to subscriber when it is connected
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:21:55 GMT
How many subscriptions do you see for that topic via JConsole?  If you see
more than one, that's your problem and you need to figure out why.

If you see only one subscription, what happens to the enqueue count and
dequeue count and dispatched count when you reconnect the consumer?  I'd
expect them all to be equal (or nearly so) when you disconnect; do any of
them increase when you reconnect?  If so, which ones?

Tim