activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to get added to the support page as a listed company
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:26:32 GMT
I can make that change.  All the other entries on that page use
third-person voice, so to be consistent how about the following:

TytoEASE <http://www.tytoease.com/activemq> offers support, consulting and
training on enterprise ready open source projects including ActiveMQ.
 Support offerings are at three levels with guaranteed SLA's. The company's
consulting work is short term to help troubleshoot, fine-tune, do
architectural reviews or help with initial design.  TytoEASE's focus is on
the Enterprise with how customers integrate open source with their current
technologies.

Tim