activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors trying to build ActiveMQ-5.5.1 from source
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:21:41 GMT
Hi

If you want to remote debug a JVM then you can in Eclipse setup a
little maven project and add AMQ 5.5.1 as dependency. And then Eclipse
has a "button" to download sources. And you should be able to remote
debug with the source code. You would not need to build the JARs again
from source or to have all the code compiled.

And you can then also add Camel as dependency if you want to debug the
Camel source code. Just make sure to use the same Camel version as the
AMQ 5.5.1 does.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:52 PM, bbuzzard
<Billy.Buzzard@bnsflogistics.com> wrote:
> I have ActiveMQ-5.5.1 on a production machine and I would like to remotely
> troubleshoot a specific camel route on it.  I have tried to Build
> ActiveMQ-5.8.0, but I seem to be running into similar problems.
>
> I am using Eclipse Luna 4.4.2.  Internally Luna is using the EMBEDDED Maven
> 3.2.1/1.5.2.20150413-2214. Luna is using jdk1.6.0_45.
>
> I connected to https://svn.apache.org/respos/asf and checked out
> ActiveMQ-5.5.1 as a Maven Project.  The dialog: Import Maven Projects: Setup
> Maven plugin connectors popped up and showed the following:
>
> activemq-protobuf:1.1:compile (1 errors)                                        Action=Resolve
Later
>         /activemq-core/pom.xml
> javacc-maven-plugin:2.0:javacc (1 errors)                                       Action=Resolve
Later
>         /activemq-core/pom.xml
> javacc-maven-plugin:2.6:javacc (1 errors)                                       Action=Resolve
Later
>         /activemq-client/pom.xml
> maven-bundle-plugin:2.1.0:cleanVersions (24 errors)                             Action=Resolve
Later
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-all/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-blueprint/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-camel/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-console/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-core/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-fileserver/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-jaas/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-jmdns/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-karaf/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-openwire-generator/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-optional/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-pool/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-ra/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-rar/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-run/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-spring/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-web-console/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-web-demo/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-web/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /activemq-xmpp/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /kahadb/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /maven-activemq-memtest-plugin/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /maven-activemq-perf-plugin/pom.xml
>         Execution cleanVersions, in /maven-activemq-plugin/pom.xml
> maven-bundle-plugin:2.1.0:manifest                                              Action=Resolve
Later
>         Execution bundle-manifest, in /activemq-web-console/pom.xml
> maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.7.2:generate (1 errors)
>         /activemq-xmpp/pom.xml
> maven-plugin-plugin:2.5.1:descriptor (3 errors)                                 Action=Resolve
Later
>         Execution default-descriptor, in /maven-activemq-memtest-plugin/pom.xml
>         Execution default-descriptor, in /maven-activemq-perf-plugin/pom.xml
>         Execution default-descriptor, in /maven-activemq-plugin/pom.xml
> maven-xbean-plugin:3.7:mapping (2 errors)                                       Action=Resolve
Later