activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to encrypt connectionPassword in LDAPLoginModule
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:44:03 GMT
Anything that goes in activemq.xml can be encrypted because of Spring
support (see http://activemq.apache.org/encrypted-passwords.html)
Unfortunately,  I do not believe there is a way to encrypt a password in
the login.config file however.

There is also newer way to use LDAP that you could try and that looks like
it might support password encryption.  See this link
http://activemq.apache.org/cached-ldap-authorization-module.html and see if
that will work for you.