activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors trying to build ActiveMQ-5.5.1 from source
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:58:32 GMT
That is an error that was fixed in later versions of ActiveMQ.  ActiveMQ
5.8.0 should work because the interface methods in MapContainer have been
changed to fix that error.  It has to do with the compiler checking type
erasure and it seems that maybe the newer compilers are stricter about
that.

I forgot to mention that there is another way you can try importing into
eclipse which may work but I haven't tried it on Activemq.  You can try
running "mvn eclipse:eclipse" from the command line which will tell Maven
to generate the eclipse workspace files and then you can import the
projects as a normal java project.  I don't typically do this because the
downside is eclipse won't recognize your project as a maven project so you
won't be able to use the maven features from inside eclipse (such as being
able to right click and update the project from the maven menu)