activemq-users mailing list archives

From "A.Marchand" <a.march...@progeri.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Pooled Session
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:54:13 GMT
I understand your point about the fact that using a pooled connection for
listening does not give any benefits.
So I tested the system differently by changing my route.
I am no longer listening to messages via the pooled connection but only
sending messages to it (That's the main interest of a pooled connection).

My ActiveMQ is still initialized via the default values via the following
bean:

<bean id="jms"
      class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
      <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://127.0.0.1:61616"/>
</bean>

which will use pooled connections.

And I only have one route which looks like that:

<route>
			<from uri="timer://mytimer?repeatCount=10000"/>
			<log message="Sending Message"/>
			<setBody>
				<constant>MY MESSAGE</constant>
			</setBody>
			<to uri="jms:topic:MYMES"/>
</route>

And unfortunately, the connection does not recover when the sending fails
either. (After I killed the connection via TCPView.exe)

Note that this test will probably fail in every system using camel and
initializing the ActiveMQ via the default constructor which will probably
include camel files deployed as xml in servicemix.

Cheers,

Arnaud