activemq-users mailing list archives

From breakbad <james.holst...@arma-global.com>
Subject Re: questions on virtual topics and failover, useVirtualTopics=true
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:34:33 GMT
So I simplified my test to remove the failover portion. Now the client
connects to only one broker, subscribes to
'Consumer/testclient/VirtualTopic/foo', then publishes to
'VirtualTopic/foo'. However, no message is received.

Viewing the web console: Both topics above have been created, except with
'.' as a delimiter (e.g. Consumer.testclient) ... is that normal? When I
change '/' to '.' in my client, then the topics in the web console are
delimited with '/'. Furthermore, there is one consumer for both of the
topics above, and 1 message queued in the 'VirtualTopic/foo' topic, but it
has not been dequeued. Perhaps I'm missing something simple with the syntax
for defining topic strings, or maybe an encoding issue?