activemq-users mailing list archives

From breakbad <james.holst...@arma-global.com>
Subject MQTTFrame unknown
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:58:56 GMT
I'm attempting to setup a simple NoB using the MQTT connector, and durable
topics/subscribers using MQTT 3.1.1 clean_session=false. Configuring broker
A to connect duplex to broker B, I'm seeing the following in the logs
simultaneously:

Broker A
INFO | Establishing network connection from
vm://localhost?async=false&network=true to tcp://x.x.x.x:1883

Broker B
WARN | Exception occurred processing:
MQTTFrame { type: unknown, qos: AT_MOST_ONCE, dup:false }:
org.apache.activemq.transport.mqtt.MQTTProtocolException: Unknown MQTTFrame
type: 0

Broker A active.xml:
<networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="AtoBduplex" duplex="true"
uri="static:(tcp://x.x.x.x:1883)"/>
</networkConnectors>

I have a client connected to each broker behind a load balancer, both
subscribed to topic 'test'. Messages are not being relayed. Any idea what is
sending this 'unknown' frame?