activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject Re: Errors trying to build ActiveMQ-5.5.1 from source
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:47:24 GMT
Thanks, your instructions were very helpful.  I've use Eclipse for over 15
years and I've use Maven, off and on, for at least 10 years, but never
together.  This whole process was far more painful than I expected.

I managed to clear all of the errors except the following and I'm not sure
how to clear those.  Do you have any suggestions.

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Name clash: The method containsKey(K) of type MapContainer<K,V> has the same
erasure as containsKey(Object) of type Map<K,V> but does not override it
MapContainer.java	/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/kaha	line
86	Java Problem
Name clash: The method containsValue(K) of type MapContainer<K,V> has the
same erasure as containsValue(Object) of type Map<K,V> but does not override
it	MapContainer.java	/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/kaha
line 100	Java Problem
Name clash: The method get(K) of type MapContainer<K,V> has the same erasure
as get(Object) of type Map<K,V> but does not override it	MapContainer.java
/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/kaha	line 94	Java Problem
Name clash: The method putAll(Map<K,V>) of type MapContainer<K,V> has the
same erasure as putAll(Map<? extends K,? extends V>) of type Map<K,V> but
does not override it	MapContainer.java
/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/kaha	line 107	Java Problem
Name clash: The method remove(K) of type MapContainer<K,V> has the same
erasure as remove(Object) of type Map<K,V> but does not override it
MapContainer.java	/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/kaha	line
141	Java Problem