activemq-users mailing list archives

From dylan25 <dbaker5...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Apollo AMQP Message Size Limitri
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:54:08 GMT
Hello,

I am working on integrating an AMQP 1.0 client with the Apache Apollo
server. I am able to send and receive messages up to a certain size (around
16k). After that, the contents of the message will come up as null on the
receiving end. I was able to send/receive these messages with another AMQP
1.0 server, so I am thinking that there is either a server configuration
parameter that I am not setting, or a parameter that needs to be set in the
client's connection object. Is there a setting that needs to be set to allow
larger messages to be published and received?

Thank you for your help,
Dylan