activemq-users mailing list archives

From hadrian <to_hadr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Evaluating AMQ architecture capabilities
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 08:22:04 GMT
Thank you for the reply.
Early stages of products review in order to replace an older in house
messaging solution; there is need for multiple integrations for the
application platform - a multitenant application.  For now mandatory is
persistence, HA and flexibility to scale - there is a possibility of 10x
volume increase.  Client/server topology is what we consider for now - all
within one data center - with several durable publish/subscribe
configurations.

The reason for the network of brokers was mainly for scalability. So if I
understand correctly, a network of brokers with persistence is not currently
HA.

For a Master Slave configuration in an extreme situation I guess you can
have one M/S per destination; difficult to manage such a deployment. The
network of brokers would provide a uniform deployment - easier maintenance.
Any recommended tools for production deployment/maintenance/monitoring?

Horea