activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to forward a topic using network of brokers
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 13:39:35 GMT
To confirm that it really is forwarding that's not working and not
something else in your test set up, try setting the forwarded destinations
to >.  If everything works properly, you know that the problem is with
forwarding. If not, you know that there's something else you need to
resolve in your test setup.