activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException on InactivityMonitor on shutdown an embedded activemq server in a spring web application using STOMP
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 05:06:03 GMT
If you run the same config with 5.11.1 or 5.10.2, do you see the same
hang?  That'll help figure out whether this was introduced in 5.12 or
exists in prior versions.  (I recognize that you probably can't run those
versions in production, but this sounds like an easy test to run on a
dev/test server.)