activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Network bridge throughput capped at default Socket buffer size
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 13:37:11 GMT
You're right, I didn't catch that in your original message, sorry.

What did you find when you investigated my suggestions about the TCP
congestion window and your OS's max socket buffer size setting?

Also, have you confirmed that a non-ActiveMQ TCP socket connection can get
better throughput?  Do a sanity check and make sure this isn't your WAN
throttling you before you sink too much time into tweaking ActiveMQ.

Tim