activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: KahabDB compatibility issue between ActiveMQ 5.10 and ActiveMQ 5.11
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 13:09:56 GMT
I just looked through all the 5.11.x JIRA issues and don't see any that
describe this change outright nor any that I would have expected to require
making the change.  Abhi, did you find the code change that causes the
change you describe?  If so, can you see if the commit includes the number
of the JIRA issue under which it was fixed?

Tim