activemq-users mailing list archives

From Barath Kumar <v.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to drop failed requests from queue
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 18:57:58 GMT
Hi,

"setTimeToLive" works. Thanks for your help. You saved my application.

Regards,
Barath Kumar

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:

The docs are a good place to start
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/api/javax/jms/MessageProducer.html

Use a MessageProducer send call that accepts a TTL or call setTimeToLive
on the producer to have it apply to all messages sent.