activemq-users mailing list archives

From "vallala.rk@gmail.com" <vallala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replicate Activemq messages from one server to another activeMq server
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 08:02:38 GMT
Hi TIm,

 thankyou for your reply.

we have first activemq server where we store messages on some abc queue. our
client want same abc queue data from first server to second server xyz
queue.

just want move same data to some other activemq server . if could give some
info on this it could be more helpful for our requirement.

ActiveMQ 1st server    --move the same data 2nd server- ActiveMQ 2nd server

Customer queue
Registration queue

please let me know if you still need any more info

Regards,
Ramakrishna